We hereby declare that the processing of personal data by us will always be in accordance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free transfer of such data and with the repealing of Directive 95/46 / EC ("the Regulation") and the Personal Data Protection Act ("PDPA").I. Definitions
Personal data means any information or set of information that identifies you or could be used to identify you.II. Who are we and how can you contact us?
We are SOLID FILL Ltd. with UIC 202501421, represented by the Executive Director Dimo Dimov, hereinafter referred to as the "Company"
Our address is Sofia, 1 Kazbek Str., Entrance G, 3rd floor, apartment 1.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.III. How and what personal data do we collect?
We may collect personal information about you in the following ways:
1. Data you provide us through the service request form: names, email, phone, company, etc.;
2. Data you send us in emails or letters to us;
3. Data you send to us in the form of feedback.IV. For what purpose and on what basis do we process your personal data?
We need the processing of the above personal data:
1. so that we can individualize you;
2. so that we can process your service request;
3. to facilitate communication and correspondence between us in connection with your application.
The data we receive, collect and process on the basis of art. 6, para. 1, p. "B" of the Regulation, namely processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or for taking steps to conclude a contract.V. With whom do we share your personal data?
Your data is collected and processed only by us.
Your personal data may be disclosed to:
1. persons, if provided for in a normative act, including of state bodies, in respect of which there is a legal requirement for provision of certain categories of personal data;
2. persons who, under our direct supervision, process your personal data, are committed to confidentiality and are familiar with the legislation on personal data protection.VI. How long will we store your personal data?
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it.VII. Your rights
The Data Protection Regulation guarantees you a certain set of rights that you can exercise in connection with your personal data processed by us. In particular, you have:
1. The right to receive information about what personal data we process about you, for what purposes, about the third parties to whom the data may be provided and any other information;
2. The right to request the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data at any time. If the request is clearly unfounded or excessive, we may refuse to take action.
3. The right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data in the presence of the conditions provided for in the Regulation.
4. The right to request that your personal data be deleted ("the right to be forgotten").
5. The right to object to the processing of your personal data.
There may be legal grounds why we must retain or continue to use your data despite your exercise of the right under points 3, 4 and 5, which we will share with you when exercising any of the above rights. .
6. The right to receive your personal data in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format and the right to request that we transfer this data to another administrator.
7. If at any time you have given consent to the processing of personal data for certain purposes, you can always withdraw this consent for future processing by contacting us at: email@example.com. Please note that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data on the basis of the given consent before it is withdrawn.
You can exercise the above rights (item 1 - item 7) by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will try to respond to all legitimate requests within a month. Sometimes it may take us more than a month to notify you.
8. If you have complaints about the way we process your personal data, you can file a complaint to the Commission for Personal Data Protection, address: Sofia 1592, Blvd. "Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2, as well as to seek your rights in court order before the competent court.VIII. Data protection
We do not use automated decision-making or profiling processes in connection with the processing of personal data.
We have taken appropriate data protection measures and have procedures and technologies in place to maintain the security of all personal data from the point of collection to the point of destruction. Personal data is only available to authorized persons in accordance with the need-to-know principle who have committed themselves to confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any alleged breach of personal data and will notify you and the competent authorities of the breach when we are legally obliged to do so.